Congratulations! You’re better than every movie character at everything.
I need a gif of DOB dancing with himself at the end there.
Wrong. You need two gifs of DOB dancing with himself at the end there.
a whole bunch of my anti-capitalism mutuals use a lot of words that i don’t understand and i feel really not-smart sometimes because they’re talking about all these big things and i don’t eve know where to start learning about stuff like that.
This is Cezar Ghiroltean. Here are some more pictures of him. My friend met him on OkCupid and he seemed like a cool guy. They had mutual unprotected sex. Later, he told her that he wasn’t healthy, but wouldn’t tell her what he had, because she didn’t want to date him.
If you engage with this person and are thinking about having sex with him, be aware that he has chlamydia and a possibility of other STIs, and actively does not use condoms and neglects to tell whoever he is having sex with about his sexual health status.
Please signal boost this and stay safe and aware about this person. He is dangerous and if you have had sex with him recently, it is wise to get tested as soon as possible.
when i was a sophomore in college, i mentioned to an old friend of mine from high school that a mutual friend of ours was interested in hanging out / maybe going on a date (she’d mentioned that she was lonely / wanted to meet someone / etc so we figured why not). she told me she didn’t like black boys because of “their natural smell.” i don’t think i actually talked to her again.
(i was just reading a thing on “race preferences” and how bullshit they are and it reminded me of this ridiculous garbage but i didn’t want to risk derailing the post).
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
My name is J. Peak. I am an educator in the public school system currently working at an elementary school. I am a long time fan of Harry Potter but have recently been realizing how many instances of abuse go unmentioned or in the end get glorified for the sake of the character development. One such case is Severus Snape but another more alarming case is actually Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. I will take submissions and asks regarding this and will tag accordingly, but understand that this is not a space for you to defend abusers and I will most likely reply with sass and condescension.
Just started a blog where I am going to note different instances of abuse within Hogwarts. I’ll be re-reading so it’ll be slow going but I hope the develop dialogues with people trying to defend their BBYS. Because it’s totally okay that Snape abused Neville to the point of legit deep seeded fear so long as he had a crush on Lily once.
In other news, my partner is perfect <3
I made a painting for awfulbunny for a birthday present. It’s a ufo with its beam thingy, uhh.
Tl;Dr of that last post:
People pretending that we only hate Umbridge more than Voldemort because she’s a “familiar” sort of evil (the “mean teacher”) and that it has nothing to do with her being a woman.
Meanwhile, Snape exists.
Blocked notifications on this. Bucha people not understanding the point and trying to convince me that Snape isn’t a big piece of shit. I don’t need it.
Also the use of gendered slurs is a great way to get me to not care about anything you have to say.
People who can’t tell the difference between standing up for a character and saying that the fandom’s reasons for hating that character are usually the wrong reasons / that there are other characters who are similarly bad in the same ways that are most commonly criticized by the fans are silly people.
melyanna replied to your post “I think James and I just decided Dumbledore is worse than Umbridge and…”
But I still think Snape is bad. He was a Death Eater and he only cared about Lily (and not even enough to care more for her than for his pride and power) and he was abusive to children. Dumbledore is manipulative, but at least he cares a little.
Oh no I ~definitely~ hate Snape a whole bunch. There’s just a ton that could have been avoided had Dumbledore been either less absent-minded (which I doubt was the case), or less manipulative / corrupting.
They both have their good sides, and to be fair I think Dumbledore was of the “let me rule you for your own good” side of things where he thought what he was doing was morally right, but at the end of the day they’re both bad people.
"Being fat is fine but tummy rolls don’t exist!"