tumblr user valuegirlhood harrasses underage trans girls, pass it the fuck along and destroy that piece of shit
she abandoned that url, and now it’s now a trans girl safe space!
Tonight’s my first time as a DM and I’m really really excited about that but also SO ANTSY TO GET STARTED UGHHHH
this month’s horoscopes
AQUARIUS: dark water fills your room from an unknown source
PISCES: discomfort brought by floating objects
ARIES: everyday items pretend to be bones
TAURUS: UNCERTAIN UNCERTAIN UNCERTAIN
GEMINI: the moon is swallowed up by string
CANCER: a sudden shift, pavement, gentle clouds
VIRGO: stinging, fluttering, delirium
LIBRA: the cessation of panic; dark woods
SCORPIO: incessant humming in e flat
CAPRICORN: swallowed by snow
apparently e.l. james called former child star mara wilson (matilda) a “sad fuck” for critiquing the 50shades books a while ago and now there’s a feud. i love it.
Regram from @rachelleabellar - I heartily agree.
I had some weird fucking dream stuff going on last night / this morning.
- First, I dreamed that we were back at work. It was really weird because I realize now that Lucy, Andy, and Harry from Twin Peaks were all there, but at the time it seemed totally normal. Also, none of the first graders from last year seemed to recognize me, which bummed me out a lot. So then I was just sort of wandering around, and one of the kids outside was being really weird and using my birth name over and over. Then, when I was telling him that’s not okay, he asked for a “personal time out” (something similar to that does exist, but as far as I knew, this kid didn’t have an IEP and also he just got up right after saying that and played basketball, which is not how those work). At this point, I started to realize that I didn’t have my badge on, and I couldn’t figure out how we’d gotten through the gate without my badge. Eventually I pieced together that I couldn’t remember how I’d gotten to work at all, so this was probably a dream. So, I woke up.
- James was already awake, so I started to tell them about my dream. Our bedroom was really dark, but it didn’t really bother me or anything. While I was talking to them, I started to hear this weird noise coming from under the bed, and I was really concerned that we had rats or something. I banged on the bed over where the noise was coming from, but the noise didn’t stop. There was the sound of fabric tearing, and I moved my leg away just in time to see something small come out of the mattress, though I couldn’t see what. I got up and opened the blinds and saw a bug. It looked like a mosquito, but with the needle-like part they stick in you close to a half-inch long or so (that was presumably what it used to cut the mattress open). I went to hit it with something, but it flew up into the air, and I woke up.
- James was asleep, so I woke them up and told them a little bit about my dream. Then I woke up.
- I was in a diner, sitting across from a much younger version of my dad. We were apparently in the middle of a conversation about how to cheat at a certain test, at which point someone brought us a large pitcher of sugar water. Then I woke up.
This was a really uncomfortable experience, haha. I keep expecting to wake up again.
Age, gender, height, eye and hair color, then tell me what your favorite something (hobby, class, music, etc) and what kind of date you want me to take you on.
Do you even read Deadpool comics?
Do you ever get like super vulnerable late at night that you just want to spill your heart out and say how you feel because you’ve been holding it in for so long and you just need some ventilation and there’s just something about two in the morning that makes me lose my filter and say the things I would never have the guts to say when the sun is up.
my ideal body weight is you on top of me.
If we flirted and we stopped flirting I will 1000000% of the time just assume you’ve lost interest.
As some of you may know, I broke 100 followers about a month ago. I’ve been saving up ever since then, and through much finagling, I have finally put together a giveaway I think is good enough for you guys!
Samconbeat’s 100 follower giveaway!
I am quite a tea fan. I just can’t get enough of the stuff, and the tea shop I work for, Our Daily Brew, is hands down my absolute favorite. THey are known for their over 150 different kinds of loose leaf tea, 90 of which they blend themselves! I am very proud of their products, and I want to share them all with you! They don’t just do tea, however. They have an amazing selection of over 65 different coffees, an enormous amount of Torani flavored syrups, hot coco, pre-packaged loose leaf tea and even bagged teas!
1st Prize is a one-time use $100 gift code redeemable at Ourdailybrew.com! The code is good on literally anything on the website and shipping is free!
2nd Prize is a $50 gift code redeemable at Ourdailybrew.com! The same rules apply, and shipping is still free!
Pretty cool huh? It gets cooler!
100 lucky runners up will receive a free ounce of tea of their choice! Unfortunately shipping isn’t free in this case, but hey; Free tea! This prize will come in the form of a 1 time redeemable code as well.
And if that wasn’t enough, every single person who see’s this giveaway post will receive a 10% off your total purchase code, usable *indefinitely* on anything at OurDailybrew.com!
When it ends:
August 3rd, 2014 at 12:01pm Eastern Time Zone(UTC: 05:00)
How it works:
- All you have to do is reblog this post. Thats it! You don’t even have to follow me!
- You can reblog as many times as you want! Every reblog counts as another entry, but be kind to your followers and at least tag each reblog as #ODBgiveaway to save them some headache…
- Likes do not count as an entry, but they don’t hurt either!
- I don’t need your address, your selection of tea, nothing! You do all that on the ODB website and use your code at checkout to get your free goodies!
- The winners will be chosen via MiniWebTool’s Random name picker.
- If you win, I will send you the code via tumblr askbox, so make sure it’s open! Please be patient as I can only send 10 codes per hour due to Tumblr’s ask limits. It’ll take me a minimum of 11 hours to get all the codes sent.
- This is an international giveaway! Anyone in the world can participate!
- There is no minimum age required for this giveaway!
- I will post a complete list of all the winners August 3rd, so you’ll know if you won even it takes me a bit to get you your code!
- The 10% off coupon code is good for every purchase indefinitely! Anyone can use it at any time on as many purchases as they want!
And to finish things off, here is the coupon code I promised!:
Be sure to type the code exactly as shown at checkout for your 10% discount!
Thank you all so much for following my mishmash of a blog, and for generally being pretty awesome. I hope this adequately shows how much I appreciate each and every one of you! Oh, and be sure to check out Our Daily Brew on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for all kinds of cool stuff!
EDIT: (7/16/2014) Tumblr in no way endorses or otherwise involved in anyway with this giveaway.
Queenfattyoftherollpalace’s bath bomb giveaway!
I know a lot of you have been interested in my bath bombs but can’t afford to spend money on non-essentials, so I want to give you a chance to win some and treat yourself!
What I’m giving away:
A set of my Harry Potter house themed bath bombs.
This includes one of each:
- honeysuckle scented Gryffindor bomb
- rose & sage scented Slytherin bomb
- midnight pomegranate scented Ravenclaw bomb
- lemon & honey scented Hufflepuff bomb
Now for the rules!
- Be following me. There’s no point in doing a giveaway for my followers if the winner isn’t following me. Yes, I will check.
- Likes count, reblogs count.
- US only, because of shipping costs.
The giveaway will end August 20th.
If you don’t win but still want some bath bombs, you can buy them from my storenvy, sweetwaterbath.
If you have any questions please message me.
If I follow you, please consider tagging moths and Charlie Day (reason